INSTITUTE ON BUSINESS & GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS
June 10 – August 4, 2012
Courses Accredited by Georgetown University
Early Deadline for a 5% Tuition Discount: December 2, 2011
Sponsored by The Fund for American Studies, the Institute on Business and Government Affairs combines a substantive professional experience for 30 hours a week with a challenging academic experience at Georgetown University. This fast-paced, eight-week residential program provides students from around the world with the opportunities to gain an edge in today’s competitive job market and graduate school admissions, as well as experience the excitement of Washington first-hand.
SAMPLEPAST INTERNSHIP SITES
- Aerospace Industries Association
- Healthcare Leadership Council
- General Electric
- Quinn Gillespie & Associates LLC
- Securities Industry Association
- Siemens, Corp.
- TE Connectivity
- U.S. Telecom Association
- Visa USA, Inc.
- Internships – Competitive placements with corporate government affairs offices, trade associations or lobbying firms
- Classes – Up to 9 credit hours from Georgetown University
- Housing – Roommate matching and furnished on-campus apartments in the heart of DC
- Guest Lectures – With Washington’s top policy and industry experts
- Exclusive Briefings – At the State Department, World Bank and Capitol Hill
- Leadership & Professional Development – Leadership, mentoring and career building activities
- Networking – Interaction with seasoned professionals and student leaders from around the world
- Scholarships – Approximately 70% of students receive generous awards based on merit and financial need
Students will be accepted on a rolling basis until the Final Deadline of March 7, 2012. Students applying by the Early Deadline of December 2, 2011 will be given preference in admissions and scholarship decisions and will receive a 5% discount on their tuition balance.
For more information and an online application, please visit our website www.DCinternships.org/IBGA or contact Stacie Allen, IBGA Program Coordinator at IBGA@tfas.org or 202.986.0384.
Please click here to request an informational brochure: https://www.DCinternships.org/tfas/brochure/index.asp
Fund For American Studies
1706 New Hampshire Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20009